Dart Flyscreen - T100 Bonnie

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Jimmy Colley, Jan 22, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Jimmy Colley

Jimmy Colley New Member

Jan 10, 2021
    Southampton, UK
    Hi all,

Just taken delivery of my second hand Bonnie and removed this flyscreen from it as it’s not my cup of tea!

Really good condition, no nicks or deep scratches, for the sake of honesty it is a second hand part so you may want to polish it up, but I’ll leave that for the buyer to do. It fits around the headlamp using the existing fittings.

Asking £50 posted, UK mainland only, don’t trust posting aboard at the moment! I’m based in Southampton, collection can be arranged.

All the best.

73FFCC8C-DC83-45EF-B5B7-762AFAEFADAF.jpeg

3696ACA5-D5D5-4AEB-9A73-33066A86DE7E.jpeg

2. Photog_Steve

Photog_Steve Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2021
    Massachusetts
    Best of luck with the sale. About to purchase a new Bonneville and was going to have the dealer install one. Do they work very well, in your experience? Say at 70mph or so speeds? Thanks.

3. Jimmy Colley

Jimmy Colley New Member

Jan 10, 2021
    Southampton, UK
    Hi, I’ll be honest I don’t know, it came with the bike I just bought and didn’t like the look of it so took it straight off before riding it!

• Like Like x 2
  4. MattGaydon

MattGaydon Noble Member

Jun 11, 2015
    Godalming
    I had one on my Thruxton and then took it off and haven’t noticed my adverse difference. In fact I tend to prefer it with it off now.

• Like Like x 1