Dainese Sale

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Octoberon, Aug 9, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Octoberon

Octoberon Crème de la Crème

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    It's time to replace my worn, aging leathers. Conveniently, Dainese are having a sale online. The Super Speed 3 jackets are 25% off - excellent! Only trouble is, as soon as I select a size the page removes the discount! It does this for all available sizes. I've tried adding it to the cart and seeing if the discount is applied again at checkout but no, it's still full price.

After my complete washout at Sportbikeshop and J&S in Leeds yesterday as well, this is starting to get rather annoying.

2. Thripster

Thripster Elite Member

Feb 21, 2020
    Northampton, UK
    I have had the same. Trying to get hold of any mesh jackets this time of year is pish. I should try in October Ron.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Octoberon

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    Who's Ron? :p

I'm going to call the Dainese store in Manchester tomorrow and see if they can help.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Greywolf55

Greywolf55 Noble Member

Oct 4, 2019
    Duluth ,Ga
    I've picked up 2 complete sets from them on sale . Love the fit ! no problems with the site or shipping to the US.

Assen Milano Mig.jpg

20200130_133845.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. NBB

NBB Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2020
    North Yorkshire
    Did you not go and see Dave in MyMoto?
    https://www.mymoto-uk.com/
    Dainese stockist and has a reasonable selection. Doesn’t stock the same range as sports bike shop due to proximity but it’s the same for them also. Both stores have different parts of the range.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Octoberon

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    I did not, for Dave and his Moto were unknown to me! I shall check it out - cheers.

• Like Like x 1