Custom Speed Triple Seat?

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by RoadSprocket, May 24, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. RoadSprocket

RoadSprocket Active Member

May 24, 2016
    United Kingdom
    So trying to find some ideas for the 1050 Speed triple, found this on Google images and wondered if anybody knows of a company/ guy that could make such a thing?!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Col_C

Col_C I can't re...Member

Aug 5, 2015
    Cornwall
    That's a mean looking Speedie! :cool:

3. RoadSprocket

May 24, 2016
    United Kingdom
    I know right! Trying to find somewhere that could make/refurbish a speed seat to match this, but got a feeling it won't be cheap lol

4. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    I do think it's a bit funny that bikes are right back in fashion. As a result you get high-performance road bikes like the Speedy being equipped with tyres that will utterly ruin the handling and safety of the machine.

Fashion eh? Can't live with it - can't live without it !! Errrrrrr yes I can actually ;);)

5. RoadSprocket

May 24, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Oh absolutely, those tyres are completely unpractical on the speed triple. But even still, it does look rather nice.

6. Col_C

Col_C I can't re...Member

Aug 5, 2015
    Cornwall
    Had tyres similar to that on the Speedie used in the stunts for Mission Impossible II (only in some off-road shots though). Recommended viewing if you want a good laugh. :D

7. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    • Like Like x 1
  8. RoadSprocket

May 24, 2016
    United Kingdom
  9. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    No he isn't on here, not sure if he is a member of any forums, but you will get his phone number in the link

10. RoadSprocket

May 24, 2016
    United Kingdom
    I'll give him a buzz for some idea of pricing etc, have you used this chap before or?

11. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    My pal who paints bikes got a seat made for his bike, also a couple of my pals who have got Harleys got fancy seats made by him and they do look really good,i suppose the price will depend on how much detail you want on the seat,if it's just plain it will obviously be a lot cheaper