765 Crash... Need Help Finding Parts!

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by WolfRidesBikes, Sep 8, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. WolfRidesBikes

WolfRidesBikes New Member

May 19, 2020
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Greetings all,

Last week I had a pretty bad crash and the bike sustained quite a bit of damage.

I'm looking for insight as to how I go about finding parts to get pricing info and order.

Here is a list that needs repair/replacement:
    - Gas tank
    - Swingarm
    - Rearsets
    - Front headlights
    - Handlebars

It is quite hard to find any info to get these things on the Triumph website...

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Ride safe everyone!

Cheers.

2. Old dumb arse

Old dumb arse Noble Member

Mar 28, 2020
    KS
    Turn it in to your insurance company as it's likely a total loss, if not insured sell it to someone looking for a track bike. Or just ride it as an ugly bike until it quits. Bonus is nobody wants to steal your ugly bike because they can't sell the big dollar parts

3. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
  4. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    Use this website to get Triumph part numbers

https://www.fowlersparts.co.uk/browser/manufacturer/triumph/bike/street-triple-rs-from-vin-800262

You should be able to use the Triumph part number at your 'local' main dealer and, if there's a variation for territory/country that will, I imagine, show up on their parts reference/ordering system.

Failing that, try the contact email on this site and ask for further information for your location.

https://www.triumphmotorcycles.com/triumph-world/contact-us

Best of luck with the rebuild - sounds like a big project!

• Agree Agree x 1