Rideout Cornwall

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Sigold83, Apr 10, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sigold83

Sigold83 New Member

Mar 30, 2018
    Cornwall, UK
    Hi. Live in pasty land if anyone fancies a meet up and ride about? Or if you’re visiting or need a tool or two!

Drop me a line. Happy to meet about. I live near Newquay but will ride anywhere!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hippo-Drones

Hippo-Drones Noble Member

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    You live in a beautiful part of the world, I love Cornwall :)

3. Sigold83

Sigold83 New Member

Mar 30, 2018
    Cornwall, UK
    Its okay. Sometimes, just a little bit too much mud on the road!

• Like Like x 1
  4. tappers

tappers Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2015
    west sussex.UK
    i like it there a lot,have been there several time's on the bike's, often 3 or 4 bike's, we stayed in a hotel not far from you in a village called crantock,the bay is superb.lovely area,unfotunately the hotel owner has health issue's so they closed the door's.we used to drink betty stog's supplied by skinners brewery, he alway's looked after his beer, miss the trip's there a lot.

5. Sigold83

Sigold83 New Member

Mar 30, 2018
    Cornwall, UK
    Much further north and you would be a grockle!

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. chough

chough New Member

Aug 20, 2016
    Helston
    Hi Sigold. Started reply but vanished so you may get part 2 here. Live near Helston and good to know another member relatively close by. Am riding a Bonnie 2013 and love it. powerful enoughfor me and rather loud. Returning to biling after 30 year gap and used to run all brit bikes but fave was my Norton. Had a scary call yesterday from friend who told me about the tragic death of guy near Leedstown the other day. He had the same bike, lived nearby and used the same road I had been travelling on to visit my wife in Hayle Hospital. My mate took a mo to realise he was really talking to me. Scary lesson to be extra careful at this time in season.
    Ride safe and stay in touch. ATB

• Like Like x 2
  7. edd_.e

edd_.e New Member

Oct 21, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Down for a ride around Cornwall/Devon on a weekend , send a pm

Eddie

• Like Like x 1
  8. 31k

31k New Member

Jun 3, 2018
    Cornwall
    That was near me too ,he was my Grandson's drum teacher, a really nice bloke apparently.Truly awful.