Featured Copperfit Gloves = No Numb Hands!

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Greywolf55, Aug 27, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Greywolf55

Greywolf55 Noble Member

Oct 4, 2019
    Duluth ,Ga
    After injuring both wrists over the years , I've battled with pain and numbness for decades. I finally decided to try a pair of Copperfit gloves ..I was surprised , no more numb hands , and I was able to ride an hour longer than normal . They may not be for everyone , but for me ..well worth it.

5b5dd371-a20c-455e-9ae5-06c3c7b2c4c4_1.0c107476a05c1e304fc601513d7028b1.jpeg

• Useful Useful x 10
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Greywolf55

Greywolf55 Noble Member

Oct 4, 2019
    Duluth ,Ga
    the are thin , fit well under my regular summer gloves .

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    • Like Like x 3
  4. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Nothing wrong with a bit of hand relief!!:eek:

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  5. covid-21

covid-21 Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2020
    QLD Australia

6. Greywolf55

Greywolf55 Noble Member

Oct 4, 2019
    Duluth ,Ga
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    There's something similar available on Amazon :cool:
    Screenshot_20200828-150026_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. triumph900

triumph900 Active Member

Dec 24, 2017
    US
    Damn. I thought I’d stumbled across a low budget cable station! Where’s the talcum powder lawsuit ads??? :scream:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Greywolf55

Greywolf55 Noble Member

Oct 4, 2019
    Duluth ,Ga
    I thought I'd give them a try as they weren't too pricey ..I'm quite surprised . My Arghthritis was flaring up last night so I put them on and went to sleep ..dang if the ads are right ... some time the snake oil works ! After 30+ broken bones I need a full body suit of this stuff ...lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Greywolf55

Greywolf55 Noble Member

Oct 4, 2019
    Duluth ,Ga
    I thought I'd give them a try as they weren't too pricey ..I'm quite surprised . My Arghthritis was flaring up last night so I put them on and went to sleep ..dang if the ads are right ... some time the snake oil works ! After 30+ broken bones I need a full body suit of this stuff ...lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. Richard Goss

Richard Goss Senior Member

Jan 6, 2019
    Newbury
    Got a pair off ebay and they work a treat, well chuffed :cool:. Normally my throttle hand index finger goes numb after about 15 mins and is annoying for the rest of the ride. tried different gloves and liners but no real improvement.
    Tried these copper ones today and no numbness whatsoever even after a 3hr ride :):):)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    Going to give these a shot myself... Good ol hostipal cancelled my carpal tunnel op due to the Covid thing, and now they tell me they have taken me off the waiting list as apparently I 'declined the appointment.' :mad:

So for less than 20 notes, worth a punt.

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  13. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    That's a pair ordered.

Gots to say, as much as I like the 100% money back, the rest of the paragraph is... Different.

Screenshot_20200905_202625.jpg

Wonder what a Jerrybox is? Still if it means you are able to play with your dog like a pro, who's to complain.

If I could cross my fingers for these to work, I would!

Thanks for the link :)

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Greywolf55

Greywolf55 Noble Member

Oct 4, 2019
    Duluth ,Ga
    I hope they help ! I've used them overnight when my wrists just ached and was surprised they felt better .. I'm not trying to sell these .. and they may not work for you.. My Cardialogist recommended the sock due to some circulations issues from my last accident .. so I gave these a try ..

• Like Like x 3
  15. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    After all you've been through, @Big Sandy, and you're now off the carpal tunnel op list? :eek: I'm starting to wonder about the UK health care system, thanks to you. Maybe our U.S. system isn't quite so bad after all. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Do they make a copper sleeve for your elbow?? I might give that a go.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Greywolf55

Greywolf55 Noble Member

Oct 4, 2019
    Duluth ,Ga
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    Yup. Story of my life... They cancel it, so obviously I don't want it.

But, might be a lucky thing. A friend had his done (he's a signalman, reckons it's the switchgear that's caused the problem) and now 10 months later he still can't use the hand. Same surgeon. No therapy or physio offered before, just slice and dice.

Maybe the shitty good luck fairies have struck again. :)

If the gloves work for me, I think I might give the elbow one a shot too.

Its true, getting older does not come alone.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Well, geez, @Big Sandy, I do hope that the cancellation turns out to be a good thing for you. It doesn't bode well that your friend had a bad outcome with the same darned surgeon that you have looking at your hand.

In my experience, many (not all) surgeons only see things through their surgeon lens and when you only have a hammer, as they say, everything looks like a nail. I count my blessings all the time that my surgeon can look beyond his surgical "hammer" better than most. I think I told you but when I was on the road to full-blown carpal tunnel, my surgeon gave me a cortisone injection which pretty much solved my problem. He said that it might well come back but so far so good. And that was probably five or six years ago at this point. He actually had the same issue as me and a cortisone injection alleviated his symptoms, too.

• Like Like x 3