Continental Trail Attack 3

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Shaun64, Sep 19, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Shaun64

Shaun64 Senior Member

Feb 23, 2020
    England
    I’ve been looking at these has anyone got them and what do you think to them?.

2. OsteKuste

OsteKuste Intergalactic Warlord
    Subscriber

Oct 22, 2017
    Tennessee, United States
    I have the road attack 3s and they are great. Conti make some good tires.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Repooh

Repooh Rarely Satisfied

Jan 5, 2018
    Stabby Town
    I shall be fitting these when the stockies die, I fitted Road Attack 3 to my Street Twin and really liked them

I also would consider Bridgestone A41’s they seem to get good feedback as road tyres, not so for off road but my XC is 100% road

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Shaun64

Shaun64 Senior Member

Feb 23, 2020
    England
    I’ve fitted some trail attack 3s tonight £217 fitted to loose wheels,not rode on them yet but when the weather improves I’ll post what I think of them,the rear wheel on these bikes is a awkward bastard to get back on.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shaun64

Shaun64 Senior Member

Feb 23, 2020
    England
    I’ve only a couple of hundred miles on these tyres but what I can tell you is they don’t track the groves in the road like the tourance did which I didn’t like also they take the bumps better too,with under 100 miles the chicken strips had gone as the drop into corners easily,it’s not been warm but they grip very well, not used them in the wet yet but I’ll let you know what they’re like when I do.

• Like Like x 1