Conspiracy Theory Anyone?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by crispey, Mar 22, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Now here is an interesting conspiracy theory if you want:
    Impact of coronavirus on stock exchanges worldwide, within 1 month:

-26%
    -26%
    -25%
    -27%
    -20%
    -19%
    -16%
    -24%
    -14%
    -17%
    -12%
    - 17%

Now, look at this:

(China) + 0,3%

China, creator of the pandemic, has miraculously "recovered", has almost no more cases of coronavirus. The world is now beginning to feel the effects and panic about the disease. Who recovered first ?? China itself! It seems to be that this virus was a move by the Chinese government in response to the loss of the trade war with the United States. The goal: to throw the world into recession !!!
    Is the scenario not clear? They are already growing! China bought almost everything it devalued on the stock exchanges around the world ... with that the Chinese became owners of the global companies that are in China and without the money leaving China.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • WTF WTF x 1
  2. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Ditto on both

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Agreed on both, but it is an interesting thought....

• Like Like x 1
  4. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    With my tin foil hat on.. It certainly could be used to reimpose greater control, after resistance in many countries... Hong Kong, Iran, France, UK, Italy, Greece etc, etc

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Where did you get that from my bestist mate,,,,social media,,,,,,in which case it must be true :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    Well I don’t buy the conspiracy theory. They are far too corrupt and incompetent to pull it off. Far more likely lax bio security and secretiveness let a smouldering fire turn into a blaze.

The first rule of Chinese numbers is believe none of them; financial, fatal you name it.

• Agree Agree x 7
  7. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    All conspiracy theories are aren’t they? Nothing to do with quality of evidence or anything

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. freck

freck Elite Member

May 4, 2017
    Preston, Lancs, UK
    You’re not on the payroll of the Trump administration are you Duck? : unamused:
    He certainly seems to believe it’s a Chinese plot.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tom Gillam

Tom Gillam Guest

It’s funny how we’ve been inundated by world economy “experts”.
    They’re bleeding everywhere and all totally believable ,or not......

10. b_badger

b_badger Active Member

May 11, 2019
    Cambs, UK
    That would be a bit of an own goal, the rest of the world, if anything, will want to be less dependent on china, I expect a lot of manufacturing to be brought home, especially strategically important goods, like drugs and enterprise class IT equipment.

Other manufacturers will want geographic diversity on where components are manufactured, South America/Mexico could benefit here if they can industrialise fast enough.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    If you want a ‘conspiracy’ that absolutely stacks up it is China’s Belt and Road Policy designed to corner market share, materials and strategic bases from which to make client states of neighbours and more distant states. From systematic theft of intellectual property rights, Industrial and military espionage they regard themselves as locked in strategic competition with the West and this is a war in the pre hostilities phase.

The ancient Chinese general Sun Tzu wrote ‘The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.’ Just ask Sri Lanka that are on the loan shark’s hook having provided land for a port way above and beyond all possible commercial requirements.

Don’t even mention Huawei and their secret back doors mailing data packets in the wee small hours.

12. figwold

figwold First Class Member

Dec 12, 2016
    England
    Sorry mate, don’t believe it and I think it is irresponsible to post this sort of thing because there are many who will.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  13. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Oh well. Good job I didnt post the one about miniature aliens colonising our respiratory systems:cool:

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    I have a theory, and it's all my own....

4 pests, and sparrows... Remember donkeys years ago how the Chinese were out banging drums and sticks etc, to stop the wee burdies from settling and eating the rice? They reckoned that the amount of rice saved could feed thousands. I remember seeing pictures of the coolies shovelling up dead birds into lorries full of them. *

The Chinese have an aging population. They breed a virus that will kill a large majority of the aging population, and relieve the strain on their infrastructure. It works.... But gets out of hand. And due to the way the world works now, it spreads rapidly. Bingo, coronavirus!

*It's also important to remember that killing the wee burdies was part of the "4 pest eradication" program. And important to follow the plan through. Sparrows don't just eat rice do they? They also eat the bugs and insects that eat the rice which reproduce faster than the wee speuchs do... The insects ate the rice instead. Leading to the great famine of the 60's in China, which by the way they really don't like being reminded of. Chinese forward thinking... Spotting a parallel yet?

• Like Like x 5
  15. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    Interesting... China is going to have protein problems it seems. Last year they had an outbreak of African Swine fever, which meant a huge part of the pigs were slaughtered, and last month they were slaughtering all the young poultry, as movement restrictions (due to coronavirus) meant that poultry producers were not getting food through.

Guess which country is supplying China with Chicken? America!

The above shortage of protein might well explain why they were eating things like bat's, maybe?

As Karl Pilkington said "I was expecting to eat street food. Just wasn't expecting them to actually scrape it off the street though".

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    Hmm, eating odd things... Apparently during the great famine, they were eating each other.....

• Like Like x 1
  17. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    Yeah, that's pretty cool.. Its on to its second season.

It has Bae Doona in it (the nurse) she was in Netflix's "Sense8" with some serious chop shlocky moves.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    Maybe you better not watch Sense8... There's a lot of rainbow stuff in it.;)

It IS good though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Mark Williams

Mark Williams New Member

May 4, 2019
    UK
    Not sure if anyone’s mentioned it yet, but apparently there’s a book that predicts all of this it’s called ‘the eyes of darkness’ by Dean Koontz. I’ve only read a précis.....could be a clever scam, but it was apparently written in 1980s

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    I must apologise for my original post, it was an irresponsible case of speculation.
    I am now unravelling a conspiracy between @steve lovatt and @Tiglet to get out of buying me ham egg n chips and a frothy coffee respectively! No matter how long this lasts boys, I won’t forget! After all my mum can from up t’north

• Funny Funny x 9