Welcome to The Triumph Forum

The World's busiest Triumph Forum. Join this amazing group of people and start discussing the thing that we all love, Triumph Motorcycles.

Featured Coming To Decisions

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Smilinjack, May 7, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Smilinjack

Smilinjack Crème de la Crème

Aug 14, 2016
    Nottingham
    Not something I find easy. Some of you will know I've got a bit of money coming soon (60 five weeks today) and I've been toying with the idea of a T100 or T120. No offence to owners, but it feels like I'm coming to an age where I should be looking at these types of bikes. Recently though I've had some good miles on both my triples, and realised that for different reasons I should keep them. Since I put risers on the Sprint it's so much nicer to ride, feels like my creaking body can go a bit longer with a sports tourer. S3 is just a great bike, and also for sentimental reasons I'd find it hard to let it go. So I'll certainly be taking test rides, but I think there's a bit more life in what I currently own, TBH. I think I'd rather spend that cash on a proper tour of Spain. So much to see. I can now bathe in the calm that making important decisions brings. :)

• Like Like x 7
  2. WesSmith

WesSmith Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2017
    Hastings, East Sussex
    Sounds like good thinking on your part, if your still enjoying the bike then why rush to spend money just 'cos it's there....will still be there in a year or whenever you decide you want a change.
    I had a ride on a Scrambler at the weekend, and I enjoyed it round town, but it's not the bike I'd choose for rides out. Nothing at all wrong with it, just doesn't suit me at the moment.

3. roadrider

roadrider Noble Member
    Subscriber

Jul 26, 2013
    Oxon
    Sounds like a logical decision.
    Why spend out on a new bike when you're happy with what you've got.

4. Graham.db

Graham.db Member

Sep 26, 2016
    Wiltshire
    Went to have a look at this lady, was there her first time around, Jaffa for me, but she is so tall, at 5.10, not short, I could just get feet to to touch down, do not remember them like that

5. Smilinjack

Smilinjack Crème de la Crème

Aug 14, 2016
    Nottingham
    Thread mixup here mate but listen, I'm much shorter than that and rode it no problem. My Speed Triple feels a similar height. Could always buy the official Low Seat at £254 or ring Tony Archer! :)

6. Graham.db

Graham.db Member

Sep 26, 2016
    Wiltshire
    Sorry, first post eyes not fully open, fat fingers, back to bed its wet

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. half ton

half ton Elite Member

Oct 18, 2013
    uk
    :eek::eek::eek: You're a brave man Graham ..... I think Dilli has some Tena for men

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Graham.db

Graham.db Member

Sep 26, 2016
    Wiltshire
    Will tread carefully,

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1