Comfort Seat For Sale T100/t120 - *now Sold*

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Sir Trev, May 23, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sir Trev

Sir Trev Senior Member

May 27, 2017
    Buckinghamshire
    I have a genuine Comfort Seat for sale to fit the water cooled T100 or T120.

After waiting six weeks for my standard seat to come back from the trimmer with a gel pad fitted under the cover (he told me a week to 10 days turnaround and then never answered the phone or emails) I assumed he'd gone bust so gave up and bought a Comfort Seat. Of course my adapted seat turned up after 8 weeks, no apology, nothing.

As I've only used the Comfort Seat twice it is still in as-new condition. It is the black option, part number A2306447. The pic below is the very seat fitted to my '17 T100 and according to the Triumph parts website it also fits the T120.

In use I found the seat pretty comfy as you would expect. On one of my two outings using it I headed out for a good fours hours or more and had no problems with numb bum afterwards. Back to back I'd say this one and my adapted standard seat are pretty much the same for me.

List price is £265 so make me a sensible offer and it could be yours. I am based in Buckinghamshire - you can collect, I can deliver or meet you if a reasonable distance, or it will be about £20 postage on top.

[​IMG]Hugh @ TFEST by Trevor Laight, on Flickr

2. Colin Bradley

Colin Bradley New Member

May 6, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Hi Trev,

Interested in the seat have started conversation.

Regards Colin.

3. toffeeboy

toffeeboy Active Member

Jul 21, 2016
    cheshire
    Hi Trev

Is this still available?

TIA

4. Sir Trev

Sir Trev Senior Member

May 27, 2017
    Buckinghamshire
    Hello TB. Sorry but Colin beat you to it and we did a deal.

Have now worked out how to change the thread title to stop any more confusion.