Featured Cold Ride

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Jadorff, Jul 13, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Jadorff

Jadorff Noble Member

Apr 14, 2019
    Adelaide Australia
    went for a ride this morning very cold sent these photos to a friend who is from England reaconds it looks like day there except there no pebbles on the beach trust you are enjoying the heat there

IMG_2695 2.jpeg

IMG_2698 2.jpeg

• Like Like x 17
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    That's right, it's winter there, isn't it, Jadorf? It looks quite cold and blustery and even rather stormy. But it's nice that you got out on your bike anyway.

It's definitely not winter in Arizona. This is from yesterday. The high for the day was actually two degrees higher at 113ºF. :p Seems we're getting records temps instead of that locust plague I've been expecting to occur any day now.

IMG_9054 2.png

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  3. Hobnail

Hobnail Senior Member

Jan 4, 2020
    USA
    Glad you all could get out and home on a blustery day. Makes that tea and Jameson tasted even better.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Jadorff

Jadorff Noble Member

Apr 14, 2019
    Adelaide Australia
    I have a daughter and son in-law 3 grand kids in michigen Detroit they are happy winter is done there

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    I completely understand that, Jadorff. I grew up in Minnesota and if I ever see snow again (other than from a distance on the mountaintops) it will be too soon!

• Like Like x 2