Cnuts. The I Fexkin Hate Your Hate Theead

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by SleepyOwl, Feb 20, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. SleepyOwl

SleepyOwl Crème de la Crème

Jul 26, 2019
    Cornwall
    Apologies in advance but why oh why are you killing each other again and again
    Fuck religion. I’m not a believer but for fk sake. Another report of decent people being killed.
    Leave us alone you fks

Just piss off. Kill yourself if you must but just fkn leave us decent people to live our lives.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SleepyOwl

SleepyOwl Crème de la Crème

Jul 26, 2019
    Cornwall
    We all have differing views on migration and those views change throughout our lifetime also. As I have got older I have become less tolerant of migrants. I suppose it’s down to my view of dentists/ doctors etc being unable to cope.
    I just don’t see any decent people who have those views suddenly thinking that it would be a great idea to kill innocent people. Personally I would bring in a law that parents of these idiots would face the death penalty after any attack. Not because they are to blame but it would make the tossers think about what they were doing to other family’s.
    My mother was killed when I was 9 and my family are still dealing with the consequences 49 years later.

3. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    #3 MadMrB, Feb 20, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    No excuse for any violent attack of any kind. However unfortunately it is inevitable when you import cultures that are polar opposites to the native culture, and when those imported cultures generally hate the culture of the native population. And it is exacerbated when the native population are criticised and shut down as racistists (even by their own governments) simply because they voice concern or disagree with the demise and damage of their own cultures.

My statement above is not intended to be offensive, I firmly believe that all should be treated as equals (as human beings), and that no group should be given special treatment, and the law of the land should apply and be applied equally to all. I have no problem with immigration, so long as it is people from compatible cultures, in relatively small numbers, over a reasonable span of time.

Governments and the main stream media should share much of the responsibility for the many horrors and tragedies we have seen over the years, either by importing it, allowing it, denying it, covering it up, or refusing to even discuss it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    In my former line of work I got to see at close quarters how little separates civilisation from barbarity. Mankind is more tribal than we care to admit (think Milwall!) However, we tempt fate with political correctness than says some views are so unconscionable you are not allowed to hold them; it drives them underground and plugs a safety valve.

I don’t see the problem as immigration but the rate of immigration. Change is constant but small minorities usually strive to be more like their host. Large minorities tend to assert their rights and differences. It is then a short hop to conflict. It is not too difficult to see things through (First Nation) Native American eyes.......

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Put it on the rant page :)

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. GaleForceEight

GaleForceEight Noble Member

Nov 1, 2017
    Southend
    As ever, the people who aren't the problem are targeted because a minority of their demographic are.

Rather than attack the people who will hit back, they go for the soft target - people who are just trying to live their lives in peace.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Yep definately a rant.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    You 'avin a rant Steve ? ;)