Cmrc Donnington Park 4/5/6 August

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by FarkyNell, Jul 31, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. FarkyNell

FarkyNell Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2016
    manchester
    Anyone popping along, there looks a lot to see regardless of which day you go?

2. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Yes I hope to be there, don't know which day though.

Been going to this event since 2012 :)

3. FarkyNell

Aug 17, 2016
    manchester
    I've been to lots of bike racing but never to a classic meet. There seems to be a lot going on looking at the program, is this event generally well attended?

4. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire

Yes it's usually well attended but not MotoGP/WSB/BS numbers.

There's plenty to see with some rare classic ex gp race bikes on display in the paddock conference centre and quite a few go out on track for the parade. Its usually free access to the paddock and pit lane which is a great place to be when they fire up the ex gp race bikes.

Nearly forgot there's also some fantastic on the limit classic racing which starts on Friday.

5. FarkyNell

Aug 17, 2016
    manchester
    Great thanks, I'm looking forward to it even more now. Moto GP certainly and BSB sometimes, can be a bit precious about letting Joe public too near anything nice, hopefully won't need to use full zoom on the camera to get some nice pics. Cheers.

6. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    Might pop down there myself. Think I'll wait and and see which day is going to be best weather wise. :sun::sun: