Cluster Buttons Not Functioning

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by NivenDaytona675, Oct 1, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. NivenDaytona675

NivenDaytona675 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2017
    South Africa, Gauteng
    Hello all, its been some time since i posted here.
    Would like to say thanks first for all the help received in my previous posts.

I am now faced with a new problem, and im hoping someone her might be able to somewhat assist.
    My instrument cluser on my Triumph Daytona 675 2008 model, wont allow me to change the time, scroll through the trip odometer or any of the functions that thise 3 buttons are supposed to allow you to do.
    Has anyone encountered anything like this before and if you did, what was your resolution.
    Im thinking of maybe opening the cluster and seeing if there any loose contacts. but decided to see if anyone had a solution before i turn into a mad scientist.
    Pleadse note, its not a big issue as my rev counter and speedometer all still function correctly, its just those 3 little buttons at the bottom of the cluster that dont function.

Thanks in advance for any input.

2. NivenDaytona675

NivenDaytona675 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2017
    South Africa, Gauteng