Featured Capt Tom Moore Is Getting His Knighthood

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Dozers Dad, May 19, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. John Scotcher

John Scotcher Active Member

Oct 25, 2018
    Stoke on Trent,UK
    Yes, Ok, - till someone criticises you and judging by your reply, you don't like it.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. Don the Don

Don the Don Bigger Than The Average Bear
    Subscriber

Nov 5, 2019
    MORAY UK
    Ease up John, we are all one big family here and even though I am north of the border there is no offense taken, the guys on this forum are some of the best you will find ,we laugh joke, ridicule, throw light insults back and forth to each other and laugh it off but when one of us is in need we gather around to help, let it slide mate you will find some of us are more vocal than others and some have a strange sense of humour but we all share the love of motorbikes.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dozers Dad

Dozers Dad Bushmills Chief Quality Controller
    Subscriber

I wasn't offended at all John.
    I was just poking fun at you mate. The fact you thought my doctored photo needed to be brought into question was laughable ;)
    Assuming you're not Scottish yourself? Are you one of those people that feels compelled to be offended on behalf of others?
    Or, if you are Scottish yourself? Are you one of the miserable/humourless folk I was having a tongue in cheek dig at?

Feel free to report this post. Our admin guy is Scottish so you might get a result. Please don't hold your breath though John. As unfortunately for you, he has a sense of humour as well :cool:

• Like Like x 7
  4. johne

johne Senior Member

Jan 16, 2020
    Costa del Yorkshire
    The Media certainly played its role in Cap't Toms exploits (if thats the right word) going viral. But sometimes in life you have to be in the right place at the right time and after 100 years, I think the old chap deserves the recognition he is getting, whatever your views on the UK Honours system.

• Agree Agree x 6