Featured Speedmaster Bye Bye Nudger

Discussion in 'America, Speedmaster & Rocket' started by dilligaf, Oct 31, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. OsteKuste

OsteKuste Intergalactic Warlord
    Subscriber

Oct 22, 2017
    Tennessee, United States
    Don’t forget temps in Celsius and the whole metric system we colonists can’t seem to grasp. Thanks to some of the vocations I’ve had I can almost pass for civilized.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    @dilligaf i hope you realize that after the Rocket any other bike you ride is going to feel like a moped;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Just gotta do it Dougie :)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    #44 Wire-Wheels, Nov 2, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    I found "Cedric" in a dealer over in Arizona one December. He was in ill health, and would barely run. The dealer would not even put him out on the sales floor. Had him stored back in the service area and posted on the internet. A weekend trip over and back from California and he had a new home. That was a few years back. This year he is in need of a new starter, but I'll have him up and running again this coming spring. ...J.D.

CEDRIC:
    2000 Triumph Legend.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  5. Winglad

Winglad Crème de la Crème

Dec 21, 2016
    Earth
    Oh, and Dilli! Don‘t forget to design an airflow-system for the trailer to create a downdraft and at least 3 G‘s of additional pressure. Otherwise you‘ll be sailing that trailer behind the Rocket like a kite... :p

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Out of curiosity, Wire-Wheels, where in AZ did you find Cedric? I live in Tucson. Interesting that the photo of Cedric is in front of a Victory display!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    Sandi: That was in Mesa. It is no longer a Victory dealer, as Victory's are no longer in production. I think that was 2014. Good news. I hear it is now a Triumph dealer [I don't know the name]. It shares a building with Kelly's Kawasaki. ...J.D.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. BonnieCat

BonnieCat Crème de la Crème

Feb 20, 2016
    Netherlands
    Dilli you do realize you’ve broken my Nellies heart. She was looking forward to meeting Nudger and now she’s so upset, I can hear her crying in the garage. Cruel Cruel man. :sob::sob::sob:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Well you gave everyone enough warning that this was going to happen sooner or later so don’t feel to bad old lad.
    I’ll bet Nudger will be pleased anyway knowing that one day he won’t be having his fuse pulled and being called all of the obscenities under the sun like what happened to his distant cousin the BPS :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Being bikeless is a little like being legless, so you should be ok for just a little while mate :imp::imp:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Wire-Wheels, it truly is a small world! I do know of that dealership in Mesa. My Tucson Triumph dealership was born out of Kelly's Kawasaki when my previous Triumph dealer, Performance Cycles of Tucson, closed its doors on short notice (two days to be exact). I had just purchased a 2016 Thruxton R less than a month before the closure and didn't even have my title and license yet. :confused: And no place to get service. But about 8-9 months later, Kelly's Kawasaki opened a dealership in the same but much upgraded building space as the old dealership and a new owner/GM came to town. In the screen shot below you can see my dealership's logo in the center. It's a terrific dealership and everyone in Tucson that rides Triumph, KTM, or Kawasaki is very happy. :grinning: The new dealership has great inventory, wonderful service, and is visible and supportive in the riding community. They have been one of the primary sponsors for the Tucson "Distinguished Gentleman's Ride" for the past several rides.

Speaking of Victory, I have a friend who has a 2008 Victory "Hammer". He loves that bike and has had it several years. But he's starting to have difficulties getting parts when he needs them. :worried:
    Screen Shot 2019-11-03 at 9.39.09 PM.png

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. DaveJC

DaveJC Member

Dec 5, 2018
    norfok
    Easy cum, easy go. I hope the tank only contains petrol!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. stollydriver

stollydriver Elite Member

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    013ea381c2adb2cf4da014db69a0a084.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. triumph900

triumph900 Active Member

Dec 24, 2017
    US
    Poor Nudger. I’ll bet he’s fit to be Thai’ed.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. dave60

dave60 Member

Jul 6, 2018
    MILFORD HAVEN
    ohhh nooo what you gona get in exchange ??

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

This :cool: D60B10A3-0344-4CFC-9B80-397D6D2D0875.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  17. dave60

dave60 Member

Jul 6, 2018
    MILFORD HAVEN
    • Like Like x 1