Bunk-a-biker (free Accommodation)

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Hebsrider, Aug 27, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Hebsrider

Hebsrider New Member

Aug 27, 2022
    Isle of Lewis
    Hi all you Tourers!

I've just joined the site because I wanted to share some information which I've also put on the Ducati and BMW forums. I've often seen Triumph Tigers up here touring in Lewis so thought I should put it on the Triumph site too.

I don't know how many of you will know about Bunk-a-Biker so I thought it a good idea to post on a few forums. You can Google it, it's also on Facebook. Basically it's a worldwide organisation for bikers who are happy to help out and put up other bikers who are touring and who are having trouble finding a bed for the night. There's a world map with flags on it showing where you can stay; you can click on the flags and see contact details and what people are offering. It's free. I've just joined the community and am offering accommodation on the NW coast of the Isle of Lewis - living on the edge!

If you didn't already know about Bunk-a-Biker then please pass it on to others, you never know when you might need a bed for the night, a cuppa, and maybe hot meal! There is no charge, bikers do it for bikers.

https://www.bunkabiker.org/

Eoropie Beach 10.JPG