Bt Sport Motogp Presenters

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TriBriBon, Apr 21, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. TriBriBon

TriBriBon Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2017
    UK
    Maybe it's just me but does anyone else find that Susie Perry and Craig Doyle boils your p**s.
    Doyle can't speak without shouting and as for Perry, that screeching voice makes me reach, and not only for the mute button.
    Voice like a screaming witch.
    Watching todays coverage she looks as if she's not slept for a month of Sunday's and as for the clobber she's wearing even my teenage grand daughter would be seen out in it.

Gavin Emmett is more than capable of presenting the whole gig, well IMHO, Huewen, Hodgson & Edwards to do the commentary

Rant over, must go, FP4 just starting.

TBB.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    Yup, it’s you......

It is Keith that grips my s***!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. TriBriBon

TriBriBon Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2017
    UK
    Rumour has it he had shares in a local 2 way mirror company back in the day :eek:

4. Patchinko

Patchinko Senior Member

Feb 1, 2018
    S.W. Hants
    Keith Heuwen ruined MotoGP on BT sport, Hodgson is little better.
    I used to really enjoy Toby Moody and Jules Ryder on Eurosport. BT bought the rights and completely fucked the whole experience. Wankers:tired_face:

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Keith heuwen is the worst sports commentator since ........... (can't even think of anybody as shite as him)

I get so pissed off, after about 5 laps I have to mute him. He's an absolute toss pot.

Last race he actually stated "and the riders are riding up the hill"

WTF ??? I CAN SEE THAT ON SCREEN, I DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL Me, YOU TOTAL COCK WOMBLE :tired_face:

6. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Just going off topic, what’s new there then, BSB commentator Jack Burnicle really winds me up with his favourite saying “or bless him” :mad::mad:. He really is shite to put it politely.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. Patchinko

Patchinko Senior Member

Feb 1, 2018
    S.W. Hants
    I know your not alone in this, but for me Whittam/Burnicle is the best commentary team in Motorsport.
    James is a very funny and obviously knows the sport inside out. Jack has limitless enthusiasm, good knowledge and doesn't mind Whittam taking the piss mercilessly.

I can and do watch every minute of the Eurosport BSB coverage and have done for years.

BSB has been my fave race series for a few years now.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    I quite like Jacko, especially when Whitham takes the piss out of him over a silly question.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    The worst by a long way is ex GP & WSB rider Simon Crafar interviewing the podium guys..WTF!:scream: why they brought him in this year I'll never know,he makes Andy Murray sound exciting:eek:..i used to like Keith & Jules when they started out on Sky they have a great chemistry together..especially when Foggy was racing:cool: wasn't keen when Toby replaced Keith but grew to like him, was glad when Keith returned to BT Sport,ok he talks rubbish at times like they all do:rolleyes:..but if most of us had to talk live on tv for the whole weekend no doubt there would be a lot of pi** spoken:p..As for Suzi Perry I used to like her back in the day..but that was a long time ago

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    Look in the mirror. She doesn’t fancy you as much as she used to!

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Foxy

Foxy Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Sheffield
    I agree 100% with thee, Dougie. I don't know who interviewed Simon Crafar for t'job, but his voice'd send a glass eye to sleep!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Foxy

Foxy Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Sheffield
    I agree 100% with thee, Dougie. I don't know who interviewed Simon Crafar for t'job, but his voice'd send a glass eye to sleep!!

13. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

I like Jack and Whit. Bloody great team. The old boy does come out with some shite but at least it's funny.
    Can't stand commentors that get excited and shout, one of the reasons I dislike Heuwen, but the worst was Murray Walker, I cheered when that old eejit retired :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

You looked in a mirror lately

If she knows about bikes, she can have a face like a bag of spanners :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Foxy

Foxy Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Sheffield
    Me and the wife were watchin MotoGP yesterday, and all the way through she kept asking how I could listen to all the shit the commentators were coming out with. Told her that I don't hear a lot of it cos I switch off to it.

• Agree Agree x 1