Featured Bsb Back In August!

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Theo88, Jun 10, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Theo88

Theo88 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2018
    London
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Foxy1

Foxy1 Crème de la Crème

Aug 31, 2018
    Sheffield
    No Cadwell!!!!!! :sob::sob::sob::sob:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Theo88

Theo88 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2018
    London
    Yeah I know I'm gutted about that, I think Cadwell is fast becoming my favourite track. When you see those guys go over the jump it's brilliant! We had the Donington round booked for May so hoping to be able to go for one of the rounds there

4. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    BSB coming back :cool:, it will be good to see us getting back to something like normal.

5. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Yes I had seen this elsewhere as well, it's far from a sure thing though Wessa. :(

Like other race licence holders I get updates from the ACU, it seems because of the lead times it takes to organise even club events, the ACU are planning 8-10 weeks ahead, hence why our club race at Cadwell in July was cancelled, no lifting of sanctions concerning overnight camping at circuits as yet, it is thought this may happen on July 4th, too late to give my club the time to organise a race weekend 2 weeks later.

So if anything changes in the government policy due to R rate or new cases in the coming weeks then everything goes on hold again. :worried:

By the way Wessa, Aug 15th & 16th at Anglesey for NG, I know you enjoyed last year, will let you know if it runs.
    I was never planning to do that round, would have considered it after Cadwell was cancelled but can't get the time off now as others have it booked already :mad:.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    No mate, NG Racing (my club) asked us all that would actually turn up and race to put our entries in, they assured us no money would be taken until a week before just to make sure it would run. :)
    The race meeting got cancelled but I think the club will have already paid MSV for the weekend, because there is different criteria for putting on a test (think track day with no rules about noise or close overtaking) then they are running Cadwell as a test weekend.
    The race entry was cancelled and if you want to attend the test then you must book again, I am holding off to see if camping at circuit will be permitted, obviously a 5-6 hrs journey each way would make it impossible with out this. :tired_face:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Yep it was a great weekends racing, if not a bit wet and windy...,

• Agree Agree x 1