Bridgestone T32 Tyres

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Rdjnz, Mar 13, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Rdjnz

Rdjnz New Member

Dec 28, 2017
    New Zealand
    Just fitted a set of these to my T120, so far, dry weather only, quite impressed. They seems to have good reviews around their wet road ability also which is the main reason I went for them given we are heading for our winter here in New Zealand and tend to ride all year round.
    Running them at 36psi front and 40 rear, single rider 92kg, mostly secondary road riding little motorway time to boring...
    Anyone else played with this tyre?

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Markus

Markus Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Oct 28, 2020
    AUSTRIA
    You will enjoy them. I used the previus Birdgestone on a HONDA CB1100 EX. They are much better than the original tyres on our Bonnies!

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Hubaxe

Hubaxe Good moaning! aka Mr Wordsalad :)

Mar 25, 2020
    Aix Les bains - French Alps
    The only complain about those is they don't do high mileage.
    I currently have T31 and will go on those T32. I really like the feeling with those tires.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rdjnz

Rdjnz New Member

Dec 28, 2017
    New Zealand
    Thanks and interesting, I sold my 2018 Honda CB1100 ex, pearl, to go to the T120 which is a 2021 model (last of the older model with centre stand and heated grips std). The Honda was a lovely bike and nicely engineered but not ideal for our windy uneven surfaced country roads here in New Zealand. I felt the Honda carried its weight high compared to the T120 making it harder work in the tight twisty stuff especially if it was uphill. Both great bikes and probably aimed at different markets and rider types. I find the T120 easier to move around in the garage but harder to lift onto the centre stand than the Honda was (but then im 72 so not as strong as I once was). Miss that lovely sewing machine smoothness of the big 4 cylinder but then the T120 engine has character of its own and I have added 2 teeth to the rear sprocket (gone to 39 teeth) which makes 5th gear really usable and once over 100kph, 6th also. Thanks for the feedback, currently done 1200kms on the T32s and like them, no real time in the wet yet but its coming (our winter)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1