Sprint Bridgestone T31 .

Discussion in 'Sprint & Trophy' started by Hubaxe, Jan 4, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Hubaxe

Hubaxe Good moaning! aka Mr Wordsalad :)

Mar 25, 2020
    Aix Les bains - French Alps
    Just order a pair of Bridgestone T31.
    I liked the BT020 that were on the bike, but I killed them in 3000 km. They were not new, but not old.
    Did someone already mounted T31 on their bike?
    I hope they will last longer than BT020.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Triumphal385

Triumphal385 Active Member

Mar 23, 2020
    South East
    I had BT23's fitted late summer. I've only really just scrubbed them in, so can't comment on longevity. They replaced the 2014 Bridgestones that were on the bike, when I bought it in March. Tread was fine, but they were changed, by date lifespan. I'm hoping to give the new ones some miles, after lockdown ends.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Hubaxe

Mar 25, 2020
    Front tire received yesterday, rear one should show up on Monday.
    The design looks more touring than sport.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Hubaxe

Mar 25, 2020
    After some riding here is my little feedback.
    I'm not a pilot, just an average rider, I won't be able to talk about extreme handling/riding.
    From new, tires gives a lot of confidence immediately. The bike is easy to maneuver.
    On mountain roads, 2 on the bike,I feel a lot of stability in curves.
    We alternated from dry road to wet road i(tree shadowing), even some cold parts with snow on the side of the road.
    Only wet road with rubber deposit can involve a small controllable movement on the angle.

I can see an improvement over the BT020 I had before, but those were old and worn out. So, not really able to compare.
    I just can tell those BT31 are perfect for my sport/touring (++ touring) use. Will certainly stick with those or next generation (T32)
    I feel no need to mount more sporty tires for my use.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. johne

johne Standing on the shoulders of dwarves.

Jan 16, 2020
    Where the Wolds meet the sea
    My son has the BT31's on his Yamaha MT-09,, he loves them, they suit his bike and his riding style and unlike his old man, who rides like a proper gimmer these days, he exploits the limits of adhesion nearly ever time he goes out, unless he's with me of course! ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1