Bonnie Power Commander

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Recycled Rocker, Jun 19, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Recycled Rocker

Recycled Rocker Senior Member

Apr 19, 2014
    North Yorkshire Cave
    Yo peeps, just back from a weekend in France and Belgium doing the standing on Dunkirk beach then on to Ypres inc Tynecot Cemetry (12,000 graves) Hill 60 Museum and trenches left just as they were and the Menin Gate 8pm Ceremony nightly since 1918.

However back to Thread. Was not sure power commander on my Bonnie I got recently was running efficiently so last minute test showed overfuelling right through the range! Dynobike of Malton North Yorks tested it. Then did a remap for me which took about 2hrs. £145. Difference was 15 mpg more, more power and more torque. Paul is the man to speak to, dropped everything to help me out day before we went, and he was just back from TT! He sponsors James Cowton and 2 sidecar lads and there bikes have preference and then helps anybody out. Very professional, very experienced explained everything before doing it very clearly so when I was watching dials swirling about, I could see what he was aiming at.

Last thing he said was will you be maintaining bike myself because if it went to a Triumph dealer, mapping would be lost. When serviced, owners are not advised it had been remapped to any new file Triumph had issued. Now bike has been sorted, my map has been saved so when I do my next service, he can check and adjust if necessary quickly.

I pass this info on in case anybody has similar issues or needs proven tester in Yorkshire. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    Always good to hear of a good service, usually it's just bad service that you hear about.