Bonneville Tyre Pressures

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by hazzybob, Mar 1, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. hazzybob

hazzybob New Member

Feb 10, 2013
    Could the panel suggest tyre pressures for my 07 T100 Bonneville, also my bike is on its original tyres and are now therefore 6 years old, in the veiw of the panel, are they time expired?
    Many Thanks:smile:

2. Conquest Racing Ltd

Conquest Racing Ltd Contact us for your Triumph Forum discount
    Trader

Feb 2, 2013
    Dorset
    36 front 42 rear?

3. hazzybob

hazzybob New Member

Feb 10, 2013
    Many thanks for the feedback, they are the same pressures as my BMW K100.
    Thanks again

4. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    As far as old tyres are concerned, think its going to be more how they have been stored. If they have been in direct sunlight for a long time and show any signs of cracking on the tread or sidewall then I would replace.
    My lad has only just changed his O/E tyres on his 2005 Multistrada and they were still sticky enough. Also bear in mind a dealer can have 'new' tyres in stock for several years prior to sale. I ask to see the manufacturing date stamp when buying if there is any doubt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. DH88UK

DH88UK Member

Mar 8, 2019
    Hampshire
    my 07 manual says 33 front 38 rear (psi)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    I ran my 2005 T100 at 33/37 for solo riding. You only need more at the rear to compensate for load.

Tyres age more rapidly in bright sunlight (UV radiation). Six years is getting a little tired. I found Michelin Pilot Activs the best current replacement in OEM sizes.

• Like Like x 1