Featured Bonneville Tuning In East Anglia.

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by half ton, Jan 3, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. half ton

half ton Ave yer gotta light Buh.
    Subscriber

Just a heads up for anyone wanting engine work on their Bonnie,My Brother has a new Dyno being delivered next week and I thought it would be good to let folks know that he will be doing head work and tuning very soon.Just as an idea my 790 Bonnie is now putting out 71 rwhp and is delivering mid 50's mpg with brisk riding,His 865 has over 80 rwhp and similar fuel consumption. He loves his Bonnevilles and has many years of engine building experience for race teams etc.
    I will update with more info as things move forward.
    Steve P.

• Like Like x 11
    • Useful Useful x 2
  2. Suffolkbumpkin

Suffolkbumpkin Senior Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Ipswich
    Please do keep us updated, local and may be interested in what your brother has to offer :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. half ton

Subscriber

Dyno arrived yesterday,should be up and running in approx 2 weeks,They have got to finish building the dyno room :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Suffolkbumpkin

Mar 19, 2016
    Ipswich
    Did this get finished and good to go? Not doing a summer holiday this year (can't think why) so some engine work could be a good alternative?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rocker

Rocker Elite Member
    Subscriber

May 1, 2016
    Suffolk
    I think it's up and running not sure at the moment though
    HT will let us know

• Like Like x 1
  6. half ton

Subscriber

Hi guys,Yes the Dyno is in (the Dyno room is not finished but he is using the Dyno)....I think they are hoping to re-open the shop around the 1st June,This is not a definite date and I will let you know as soon as they are open :)

• Like Like x 4
  7. half ton

Subscriber

Spoke to my Brother today and the workshop is open for MOT's,Servicing and Engine work....The shop will be opening on the 1st June.........Don't all rush :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. Suffolkbumpkin

Mar 19, 2016
    Ipswich
    The shop name is......... ? So I can look them up.

Been looking at motorcycle helmets today, my holiday fund is definitely going to be re-directed ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Rocker

Rocker Elite Member
    Subscriber

May 1, 2016
    Suffolk
    TTT

• Like Like x 1
  10. half ton

Subscriber

Spot on Rocker....TTT Motorcycle Village ,Bulmer Road Ind Estate,Brundon Lane,Sudbury CO10 7HJ.
    Go to website and click on Workshop and it should give you some info....Brothers Bonnie is in the background in one pick and his Enfield Classic in another

• Like Like x 1