Bonneville Speedmaster Tail Tidy/harness

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Brutusvk, Feb 16, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Brutusvk

Brutusvk Member

Jan 3, 2021
    Glendale, Az
    So I wanted to clean up the rear fender area with a tail tidy. Not a ton of options but I ordered one. Went with Rizoma multi function lights, etc. However, there are no plug and play harnesses. I am not wanting to cut anything so we are building our own harness. We’ll see how it goes.

If it works well, I will attach a parts list for anyone wanting to do the same.

3336EA70-B2C6-48E5-B2EC-25F18C388BB7.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Brutusvk

Brutusvk Member

Jan 3, 2021
    Glendale, Az
    Finally got around to finishing this....

turned out nice. No cutting and looks very oem.

7CFD7EB0-E224-4633-A328-153D59B29A3A.jpeg

E88A061E-44E1-45E0-BC4E-89DE2CAB831B.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. philly.two.wheels

philly.two.wheels New Member

Sep 24, 2022
    Philadelphia PA
    Looking to do the exact same setup for my 2018 Triumph Speedmaster. I've already got the new rage license plate holder and the Kellerman Multifunction lights. But wondering how you covered up the hole left from the original tail assembly to make the area watertight? Also could you share a parts list or link for the connectors so I don't have splice the wires? Many thanks!

4. Gary Browning

Gary Browning New Member

Wednesday
    Portsmouth
    Currently looking to change the Standard indicators 60mm and brake light setup to 40mm Multifunction LED bullets.
    They are known as type 3 lights ?
    Type 1 being standard 60mm bulbed.

Found there is not a lot of info regarding Triumph part numbers but managed to get there in the end.
    Also found Triumph instructions to help with the install
    Do also need to have the same LED indicators on the front end

There is a Kit triumph part number A9700592 but seems you may not be able to buy the kit, its more like a parts list containing various key items and additional replacement bolts.

Let me know if you want more info