Bloody Brexit

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by In my own world, May 29, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. In my own world

In my own world Senior Member

Dec 22, 2018
    West Sussex
    My practise trip this year may have hit a brick wall. This year i was only going as far as Russia. I have my international licences via the UK Post Office. I have transit/ tourists Visa for Mongolia, The Stans for next April year already. I always book them well in advance. Having trouble with China. So may have to put the bike in a crate or by rail for that. There are ways around that problem.
    My problem is Russia this year. I have been told because of the uncertainty of Brexit, they will not issue a private transit visa for me yet. So i have to wait till that's over. But if i was on a business trip i can take my paperwork to KGB HQ in Kensington West London i get one tomorrow. or even holidaying over there that's OK too.
    So i may have to wait till the very last minute and detour to the KGB HQ on way to Dover. Lucky i haven't booked the ferry yet.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    We need to ship all the politicians to another planet and eliminate all the borders. Don't know which is worse, British politics or American politics. When are they going to realize, we share this planet together ? ...J.D.

• Agree Agree x 3