Featured Blade Triumph Swindon

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by StreetRS1981, Jul 16, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. StreetRS1981

StreetRS1981 Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2018
    Wiltshire
    Quick review:

Popped into this dealership on the 10th, with a view of trading in my Ducati for a second hand Street Triple R - unfortunately, I found it was sold; so I spent a bit of time sitting on an RX nearby.

Initially I was helped by a new member of the sales team, who kindly checked my bike over and priced it up for a trade in - but owing to computer issues, he had to swap us over to a colleague's desk; it was at this point that I mentioned the RS and the sales executive (who I ultimately dealt with in the end) suggested that the monthly payments on an RS wouldn't be far off of the second hand bike.

After my Wife keenly suggested I go for a new bike (only my second in 11 years of riding) we then dealt with this new chap - who was an absolute pleasure to deal with; really easy going, zero pressure whatsoever, and clearly a champion of the Triumph brand - backed up by the plaque proudly shown on his desk (salesman of the year 2014).

All in all, the process was brilliantly easy - the dealership helpful in accommodating a quick turnaround of my new bike, and booking it in for the first service.

Looking forward to many years of easy motoring with these chaps!

• Like Like x 7
  2. Rudeboy

Rudeboy Senior Member

May 2, 2017
    Bristol
    Hi I purchased my used Bonny from this dealer with no hassle whatsoever I bought the bike basically by looking at a picture and Steve the salesman assured me that the bike was looked after so I gave him a deposit there and then over the phone to hold it no they are a good bunch of lads in there the bike came serviced and with a new mot you wont go far wrong with these chaps enjoy your new bike.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Nice to hear a good dealer story. Excellent choice of bike BTW, enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Andy-K2

Andy-K2 Knowledge is power for which I have neither!

Apr 26, 2017
    Bristol UK
    I took a look around Blade in Swindon and can only say nice things about the team there too. Easy to talk too, loads of product knowledge and best of all, no pressure. After a couple of hours there my wife was a little p'd off so she dragged my out screaming well not quite but I didn't want to leave.: unamused:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. StreetRS1981

StreetRS1981 Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2018
    Wiltshire
    #5 StreetRS1981, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    A couple of hours?!? :D Fair play, gotta sit on all those bikes! And they do have all the other manufacturers there to see.

Finally got my feedback questionnaire from Triumph, so I have just filled it out - well deserved of the mainly 10/10 markings I gave them.

First service is Tuesday, so here's hoping for another great trip to this dealership.

6. Baza

Baza Elite Member

Jul 25, 2020
    Home of Amazing Grace
    Very interesting to hear what you guys say about this dealership. How things have appeared to change in the intervening period.

See this thread for a different view of said dealership.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2