Black T100 wheels

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Antioch Knight, Dec 2, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Antioch Knight

Antioch Knight New Member

Sep 26, 2015
    Portsmouth
    Good morning, i am currently rebuilding my T100 and would like to install the black rims from the T100 black or go one step further and have black nipples and spokes also, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Bonnie.jpg

2. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
  3. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    have you thought of getting them powder coated?

4. Bob Chambers

Bob Chambers Member

Nov 23, 2015
    USA
    I had my 1600 T-Bird wheels powdercoated silver. They look like they did before, but without the polishing time. 5 minutes with windex and paper towel make them shine like new!

5. Antioch Knight

Sep 26, 2015
    Portsmouth
    Thank you for the replies I will look into the powder coat option as this is likely to be a more economical solution, I am now also considering changing the bike tins and fenders so these will be up for sale (can I advertise on the forum)
    I'd quite like a bobbed fender and rear eliminator with a black tank, this paint scheme is beautiful but I'm not a clean my bike after every ride guy and this paint looks better clean

6. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    its no problem selling stuff on here, weve all done it. with regards to your tank have you thought of this? Have a look and if its what your after just google delboy vinyl wrap and youll find loads on youtube. and have you thought of cutting down the mudguards yourself?

7. Antioch Knight

Sep 26, 2015
    Portsmouth
    Spent a long time watching delboy on you tube and he has given me a sense of ability with my bike maintenance so I'll go back and find the video

Crispey would you not change the panels then?

8. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Do with it what you like, the good thing about the wrap stuff is that you can always take it off, and side panels are easy to spray anyways!

• Agree Agree x 1