Bike Service - Sussex, Not Main Dealer, Recommended.

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Triumphal385, Aug 11, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Triumphal385

Triumphal385 Active Member

Mar 23, 2020
    South East
    I've just picked up my 2005 Sprint ST 1050 ABS, which I bought at the start of Lockdown, from a local Kawasaki dealer. I chose to use a more local to me, non main dealer bike shop, TPS Motorcycles, of Polegate, East Sussex.

The bike had 21k miles when purchased, with MoT due 01/09/20. Tyres, were stamped as 2014, so due for a change. Service history dubious, so a full 24k service was needed.

Have to say, TPS have done me proud. Two new tyres, new brake pads all round, new brake fluid, coolant, oil, valve clearances adjusted, etc, etc. Excellent value. They even use genuine Triumph parts.

I went for a careful 25 mile ride after collection and she feels so tight and responsive now, just a dream to ride.

If anyone in the locality of East Sussex, is considering a bike service, but doesn't want to pay main dealer prices, I am very pleased to be able to wholeheartedly recommend, TPS Motorcycles, Polegate, East Sussex.

• Like Like x 3