Bike of the Week (yes it is a T300) again

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by SteveJ, Nov 12, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    Yes I know I am showing a bias towards the early Hinckley bikes but this is a very nice bike and for a very reasonable cost.
    My only concern would be the sprag clutch as quite a few of these went at about 20 to 25k miles. Also it isn't black but still very cheap for a comfortable Mk1 Speed Triple with a faring. :biggrin:

1998 Triumph SPRINT SPORT | eBay

Also a very tidy and original T595 here as well as a tidy looking 675 Daytona

1998 TRIUMPH T 595 DAYTONA BLACK | eBay

Triumph Daytona 675 | eBay

Cheers

Steve

2. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    That Sprint has been for sale for quite a while now, went to look at that bike for my lad about 8 weeks ago. It's quite rough on close inspection and I was surprised how far forward the riding position felt with lots of weight on your wrists. We bought an 04 Bandit with 4000 miles on for the same money.

3. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    Got to say that I have ridden mine over 800 mile in two days and no wrist or back ache, Its always difficult to tell with these bikes and even though I do miss the T595 for all out fun I prefer the Sprint Sport for riding every time.

Not really a bandit fan but they are a solid enough bike I suppose.