Bike Cops Tv Show

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by JerryBB, Nov 9, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. JerryBB

JerryBB Noble Member

Oct 6, 2019
    Wales
    just watched a few minutes of this tv show, on uk channel 11 (pick), what a bunch of cnuts, they fine everyone they stop for the most minor infringements from what I saw

https://7plus.com.au/motorbike-cops

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. JerryBB

JerryBB Noble Member

Oct 6, 2019
    Wales

yes indeed, I don't know why I mistook bike cops for bikers...there was on parked up in the next village to mine two days back with his speed camera by the roadside, rather sneaky as it's not somewhere you see camera traps set up.

No problem as obviously I am a law abiding motorcyclist.....:cool:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. garethr

garethr Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2015
    BRISTOL UK
    It's Australia.

Enough said.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sir Trev

Sir Trev Senior Member

May 27, 2017
    Buckinghamshire
    If it's anything like all of the other Aussie programmes I've seen it teases you with the only vaguely good bit (subjective, of course) in the opening credits and keeps you holding on to the see the actual segment until right near the end of the episode despite you nearly passing out through boredom half way through. Was ill one day and watched six episodes of some border enforcement show on daytime TV back to back as I felt so shit I could not reach the remote to turn it off. Worst three hours of my life, and I've had dental abscesses to compare it to!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Judd Dredd

Judd Dredd Giver of Drugs, Vaccines and Hard Truths

Jan 13, 2019
    here and there
    and were bullied at school

• Funny Funny x 2