Tiger Sport Bar Risers.......

Discussion in 'Tiger / Explorer' started by uk-ken, Aug 7, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. uk-ken

uk-ken New Member

Jun 5, 2016
    Leeds
    Since buying my 2013 Tiger Sport a couple of months ago I have added a Beowulf exhaust, dark high flip screen and a givi tank bag. It is now virtually perfect. All I need now to finish it off are some bar risers. Any of you good peeps have any recommendations? What size are best? TIA Cheers, Ken

2. snarly

snarly Active Member

Sep 8, 2013
    Essex
    Ken
    I put sw motec risers on my speed triple - think there was a choice of two heights so will really depend how much rise you want. Def made a difference and eased the wrist numbness. give it a go!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Paul Coupe

Paul Coupe Member

Jul 13, 2018
    Gloucestershire
    I use the Rox Speed FX risers on my Explorer as they allow rear to front adjustment as well as acting as risers. Not cheap but probably one of the best available.

4. uk-ken

uk-ken New Member

Jun 5, 2016
    Leeds

5. uk-ken

uk-ken New Member

Jun 5, 2016
    Leeds
    Rox look fine but are too high by the look of them. I have looked all over and have been unable to find any between 20mm and 30mm for the standard fat bars on the Tiger Sport. Any more than this and the ABS pipes would need to be lengthened. :(

6. uk-ken

uk-ken New Member

Jun 5, 2016
    Leeds
    I can't find any to fit the fat bars. :(

7. snarly

snarly Active Member

Sep 8, 2013
    Essex
    take a look at these Triumph risers via google - search suggests for oversize bars
    A9638078
    other wise you may have to swap bars out