Bar Risers 2018 Speedmaster

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Der Baron, Mar 12, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Der Baron

Der Baron Senior Member

Mar 12, 2019
    Northern Ireland
    Anyone try the bar risers from the Accessory catalogue for the 2018 Speedmaster yet, I'm getting the feeling I would like the the bars slightly higher and closer to me, as I'm a tall rider. Any feedback much appreciated.

2. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Nope never had a problem with the ride position or the height of the bars. Have you tried adjusting the bars, I lowered mine when I got the bike delivered which made a significant difference for me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Der Baron

Der Baron Senior Member

Mar 12, 2019
    Northern Ireland

No, I don't think that would work for me as I have a long back and short arms. I had the same problem on my GSA believe it or not, and the throwback risers sorted it out on long trips which were giving me the problem, getting the same feeling about the Speedy.
    Will update when I have this mod done, but they are bloody expensive for what they are.

• Like Like x 1
  4. brown mouse

brown mouse Elite Member

Sep 15, 2018
    East Midlands, UK
    Another (probably equally expensive) option is the Motone Up-And-Over Riser Kit, I was considering that at one point. There's also a youtube video of someone fitting it to a Bobber Black (which is the same frontend as the Speedmaster).

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Der Baron

Der Baron Senior Member

Mar 12, 2019
    Northern Ireland
    Cheers I'll have a look

6. Tricky-Dicky

Tricky-Dicky Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2016
    Norfolk UK
    Any bolt through riser is going to work providing the bolt size is OK.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1