Bagster Tank Cover Question

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by John L, Jul 29, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. John L

John L New Member

Apr 9, 2018
    County Durham
    Hi
    Im trying to purchase a Bagster tank cover for my Triumph Street Twin 900 - 2018 model. Every cover advertised seems to be for the 2016 model and the companies won't confirm if this will fit the 2018 model - does anyone know if the fuel tank on both these years is the same please?
    Thanks John

2. Eldon

Eldon Elite Member

Nov 14, 2018
    North Yorkshire
    I had the same problem with the street triple, the year stopped about two before mine (68 plate).
    I ended up buying the universal bra strap thing and must say it is very stable in use....... on the bike not me before some wise crack pops up :rolleyes:
    Costing about £50 as opposed to the £160 covers it is a very cost effective solution and comes in two varities; Road and Trail.
    I would assume one of these would resolve any tank shape peculiarities the Street twin has but you'd need to try them.

3. John L

John L New Member

Apr 9, 2018
    County Durham
    Thanks - thats not something I thought of will definately look into that if I have no luck with the Bagster option.

4. Eldon

Eldon Elite Member

Nov 14, 2018
    North Yorkshire
  5. BigCLM

BigCLM Senior Member

Nov 30, 2017
    San Rafael, CA
    2016, 2017 & 2018 are identical except for the color.