Back Tyre

Discussion in 'Thunderbird' started by Wayne Taylor, Oct 16, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Wayne Taylor

Wayne Taylor New Member

Sep 29, 2019
    Hove
    Hi TB People

any suggestions on the best back tyre for a 2017 Storm ? I’m also interested in fitting the shorter after market rear mudflap. Not sure where the indicators get moved to and if there is anybody in Sussex that could fit it.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Hi Wayne, I was recently recommended the Avon Cobra Chromes :cool::cool: Not tried them myself as I'm still trying to wear down the Metzlers it came with (don't bother trying them - wear quick, tram line and not great feel) ;);)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Night1971

Night1971 Member

May 9, 2019
    Spain
    I just changed the old Commaders for the New 888 Metzlers... 1000km on them or more, feel great, for a sportsbike riders POV... The pressures best a little more than the triumph book says, around 44psi i have in... still a good contact patch and nothing silly going on while scraping in the wet. Cant say about the chromes....

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    What did you go with in the end @Wayne Taylor :cool::cool: any feedback on what you put on? ;);)

• Agree Agree x 1