Back Into The Triumph Fold

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by sidrat, Jan 9, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. sidrat

sidrat New Member

Jan 7, 2023
    Lincolnshire
    I change my bike too often to be called a Triumph fan, but i have had a number of them, Daytona, Speed Triple, Speed Four and a 675r. Had a number of Italian bikes and classics recently but that ride back from Scotland on my own in 2019 on the 675r is a stand out ride and after sitting on a friend of mines recently warmed thoughts of another one.

Went to the show in November and was disappointed by the new ones, that's a separate story, but found a 2020 model locally with lots of nice bits on it and traded the Aprilia on Saturday, collect at the end of the week. Already booked Folembray, which was also one of the reason to trade the Aprilia as i didn't think it would cope, great bike but no track day ride. Then off to Europe for 10 days, maybe some local track days and hooning around the UK and racking up some satisfying miles over the season.

Look forward to sharing them with you all.

2. Mrs Visor

Mrs Visor Elite Member

Aug 21, 2021
    UK
    Hi and welcome!

3. Glenn2926

Glenn2926 Senior Member
    Subscriber

Dec 21, 2021
    Yorkshire
  4. sidrat

sidrat New Member

Jan 7, 2023
    Lincolnshire
    thanks people, Mrs Visor where did you get that taller screen in your Avitar?

5. darkman

darkman Crème de la Crème

Oct 26, 2015
    Southcoast of the UK Earth
  6. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
  7. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016