Asv Levers Brain Explosion

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Nasher, May 29, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Nasher

Nasher Member

May 24, 2018
    West Yorkshire
    I’ve had my speedy 1050r 4 years though I’d treat myself to some Asv levers clutch lever is fine but got the BRC 550 after looking on the asvinventions Fitment guide put the lever on but after fitting the lever was loose about 3 mm play in it
    So rang sportsbike up and they told me I needed the BRC520 so put my old lever back on and went to exchange it
    Put it on my bike and the lever was no where near even on shortest reach setting
    So getting really pissed off with the carry on double checked Fitment guide again and asvinventions even state BRC 520 and has the vin no of my bike so am I a complete buffoon!!!! or could the wrong lever be in the packet ?? 18871647-6D7A-41CF-8E06-8E5FDD9337B3.jpeg

2. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    I don't think asv make brake levers for the r (or rs) as its a brembo one that has brake ratio adjuster on it and asv don't have it.
    Ps, I've also been stung on this.

3. Jage

Jage Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2021
    Cork, Ireland
    Did you get other levers in the end? Still stock on mine and wouldn’t mind changing them. Also would be good to have a backup set

4. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    Nope. I have a set of asv shortie ones with no bike for them to go on.

5. Pickernickbasket

Pickernickbasket New Member

Feb 17, 2022
    Mansfield, UK
    I know aav levers fit, seen em on a bike in cmc, but I've had no look fitting them, stuck with cheap Chinese ones