As Promised To Charley.

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by joe mc donald, Nov 27, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Charley

Charley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2018
    Bellingham, Washington
    I just call my bikes “gorgeous"..all have the same name and all give me the same pleasure. Even the cantankerous ones are gorgeous.

• Like Like x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Charley.
    Sounds good to me. Yes I love motorcycles aswel. Had a few in my time. All were great machines.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    I don’t talk to my bike at all coz it can’t hear you, they are machines you numpty. BTW Santa ain’t real either, it’s a fat old geezer in a false beard & daft suit!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Ron, bike broke my leg mate not my heart!
    I have been working on mine all Day and didn’t speak to it nor it to me.
    Never really get that attached to any bike, I have liked some more than others but as soon as the next wiz bang is in my garage the old one is forgotten!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    God Bad Billy.
    You got one.:heart_eyes: Well I was totally wrong.
    Ride Free
    Joe.:broken_heart:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Thanks Ron, at least I know if you're cussing me then I have done something right, the Brexit thread was boring the shit out of me anyway, what the feck do you care anyway you're a Yank?
    With you on Kippers mate, yuk ... food of the devil!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    You leave Pluto alone you pervert!

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Charley

Nov 22, 2018
    Bellingham, Washington
    Is there any way I can get my name off the title of this thread? HAHA I have never seen anything go so hilariously wrong in a so many ways. Now we are talking about Brexit and perverts...LOL. I thought we were talking about triumphs LOL

9. Charley

Nov 22, 2018
    Bellingham, Washington
    Okay here is a question for all you folks on here..helmet laws. I live in a state, Washington, that has a helmet law. I have never really thought about it as being needed because I have always ridden with a helmet since I was a kid. I was taught that the value of my head should reflect the cost of a helmet..no helmet means no value. I was reading an article about a Canadian motorcyclist who wants to sue his province because the province has decided to exempt people who are Sikhs from wearing a helmet. The gentleman believes this discrimination against non Sikhs by allowing only those who are Sikh to not wear helmets.

So are helmet laws just or an infringement on our rights? I know the main reason for them is to limit medical cost and it is explained as a health decision.

• Like Like x 1