As Promised To Charley.

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by joe mc donald, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Charley

Charley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2018
    Bellingham, Washington
    I just call my bikes “gorgeous"..all have the same name and all give me the same pleasure. Even the cantankerous ones are gorgeous.

• Like Like x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Charley.
    Sounds good to me. Yes I love motorcycles aswel. Had a few in my time. All were great machines.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    I don’t talk to my bike at all coz it can’t hear you, they are machines you numpty. BTW Santa ain’t real either, it’s a fat old geezer in a false beard & daft suit!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Ron, bike broke my leg mate not my heart!
    I have been working on mine all Day and didn’t speak to it nor it to me.
    Never really get that attached to any bike, I have liked some more than others but as soon as the next wiz bang is in my garage the old one is forgotten!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    God Bad Billy.
    You got one.:heart_eyes: Well I was totally wrong.
    Ride Free
    Joe.:broken_heart:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Thanks Ron, at least I know if you're cussing me then I have done something right, the Brexit thread was boring the shit out of me anyway, what the feck do you care anyway you're a Yank?
    With you on Kippers mate, yuk ... food of the devil!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    You leave Pluto alone you pervert!

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Charley

Nov 22, 2018
    Bellingham, Washington
    Is there any way I can get my name off the title of this thread? HAHA I have never seen anything go so hilariously wrong in a so many ways. Now we are talking about Brexit and perverts...LOL. I thought we were talking about triumphs LOL

9. Charley

Nov 22, 2018
    Bellingham, Washington
    Okay here is a question for all you folks on here..helmet laws. I live in a state, Washington, that has a helmet law. I have never really thought about it as being needed because I have always ridden with a helmet since I was a kid. I was taught that the value of my head should reflect the cost of a helmet..no helmet means no value. I was reading an article about a Canadian motorcyclist who wants to sue his province because the province has decided to exempt people who are Sikhs from wearing a helmet. The gentleman believes this discrimination against non Sikhs by allowing only those who are Sikh to not wear helmets.

So are helmet laws just or an infringement on our rights? I know the main reason for them is to limit medical cost and it is explained as a health decision.

• Like Like x 1