Anyone Tried Mitas Mc50 Tyres On Their Bonnie?

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by MartyWilson, Oct 8, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MartyWilson

MartyWilson Guest

As the heading says, just wondering if anyone has tried these Tyres? I have just bought a pair from ebay to try. I couldn't find any reviews of them anywhere online but figured that they have to at least meet European standards to be able to be sold and, at £130 for a pair including shipping it wasn't too great a risk. Intersted to hear if anyone has tried them and, if so, what they felt about them.

2. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    Never tried them but they are probably pretty good value. Czech made? but part of Trelleborg in recent years and you are not supporting the Michelin or Pirelli racing/advertising budget to impress your mates down the pub.
    Ah, sorry. They’re closed aren’t they? Cafe racing?

Actually I was foaming at the mouth last night. I think it is an attempt, in part, to bury Krankie’s alleged ignorance of the attempted take down of Salmond. Deceitful barely covers it.....

It may yet prove a major miscalculation...... unlike your tyres!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Don the Don

Don the Don Bigger Than The Average Bear

Nov 5, 2019
    MORAY UK
    Can't say I am the least bit surprised, you do not need to open a door for those two they could just ooze under it.

I have not tried Mitas on my Triumph but have used them on other machines and had no problems.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Cupoftea

Cupoftea Noble Member

Dec 16, 2018
    NEW FOREST
    Well you can be the first reviewer/Guinea pig, look forward for the imput.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. MartyWilson

MartyWilson Guest

Afraid I haven't gotten around to fitting them yet but once I have I will happily write a wee review.

• Like Like x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. johne

johne Standing on the shoulders of dwarves.

Jan 16, 2020
    Where the Wolds meet the sea
    #6 johne, Oct 17, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    Like Don I have used them on other bikes (not my Triumph) and they were perfectly adequate for road use.

• Like Like x 3