Anyone Got Spare Bonnie Indicators?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by MartyWilson, Sep 19, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MartyWilson

MartyWilson Guest

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has any standard Bonnie indicators (790cc) that they don't need and want to move on? I know a lot of folks swap 'em out for fancy ones but I quite like the standard numbers but one of my bikes has shorter versions, don't know if they were aftermarket or not but they are identical to the standard except on much shorter stalks, and my other bike has one with a duffed lens screw and a cracked one on the front. So looking for a few if anyone has them going cheap.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hobnail

Hobnail Senior Member

Jan 4, 2020
    USA
    For $150 or so, US shipping, I can send you a set for free... Ok. I'll just shut up.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. MartyWilson

MartyWilson Guest

hmm I think I'll pass on that deal but thanks for offering :laughing: You would think they would be ten a penny given that folks seem to like going LED etc. but there don't seem to be many for sale and they ain't cheap or particularly good condition when they do come up. One guy is asking £29 posted for a pair of fronts even though they have had the connectors chopped off and I ain't paying that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Michael McDonough

Aug 13, 2020
    Windsor, CA.
    I bought replacements for my Hinkley SE. that were larger (not by that much) that still look like old school. Larger and brighter to stay off the hood of the guy who wasn't paying attention.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1