Anyone Go To The Tt Last Year?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chris Wise, Nov 16, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Chris Wise

Chris Wise Active Member

Mar 9, 2017
    lincolnshire england
    Anyone go to the TT last year .The reason I ask is I have not been for years but have booked up to go next year(2018).I have a ferry booked but the Steam Packet Company will not tell me what the price is yet.I know it the biggest rip off of all times .I am thinking about £400 return .Can anyone tell me what the price of the Ferry was last year so I will some kind of idea of the price

2. Rooster

Rooster Grumpy Member
    Subscriber

Sep 14, 2015
    Droitwich, Worcestershire
    I went last year, I think I paid about £280 for a Rider and a Passanger.

3. Chris Wise

Chris Wise Active Member

Mar 9, 2017
    lincolnshire england
    That is looking promising,around the £250 mark I thought the rip off price was going to be a lot more than that so that might be a bonus if that is correct

4. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
    I paid £260 for rider and bike last year.

5. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    That’s the Steam Racket Company for you at TT booking time.

Pay a £50 non returnable booking deposit per person and they won’t even guarantee your sailing or price at the time of booking :(
    When you receive your final invoice and if they offer you a different sailing which you don’t want or the price is more than your prepared to pay then it’s bye bye £50 deposit :mad:
    That’s one of the reasons I now don’t go to the TT but go to the Southern100 road races and the Classic TT/Manx gp.
    When I book the ferry for those events I get confirmed sailings and price :)

• Useful Useful x 1