Rideout Anyone from Surrey area?

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Lambo, Apr 27, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Lambo

Lambo New Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Fancy a rideout or meet up?

I have a 2010 Speedie. Always looking me a ride out!

Lambo.

2. Nothingbettertodo

Oct 30, 2012
    Shepperton
    Hi,

I am a committee member for Surrey TOMCC and we are organising a day trip to Brugge on 13th April. There are 15 of us signed up and ferry booked so far. We will be leaving from Box Hill at 7 AM. Give me a PM if you are interested. Tony

3. Nothingbettertodo

Oct 30, 2012
    Shepperton
    We are up to 25 members now for this trip. Lambo, I'm also doing a day trip to Avebury on the 2nd March. Details below;

I propose a ride-out on Saturday 2nd March to Avebury. As those of you who have been with me before you know, I like an early start and I am intending to set off at 8AM from the new Cobham services. I intend to ride M25, M3, A303 then to the Hilltop Diner for Brek. Then on to Avebury to look at the ancient stone circle and optional visit to the museum. After that back via Marlborough, Hungerford and Bracknell.

The Hilltop Diner has recently been closed and reopened under new ownership. The son of an acquaintance on the Ducati forum works there as chef and was just purchasing his first bike when they shut and made all the staff redundant. He has fortunately been given his old job back by the new owners and I thought it would be nice to drum up some support.

Feel free to join us.

4. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    If you are ever in the Midlands area give me a shout, often head out round Derbyshire, Matlock Bath, Leicestershire, Market Harborough way

5. Nothingbettertodo

Oct 30, 2012
    Shepperton
    Cheers Richard. I've got a mate in Blaby who I intend visiting in the Summer so will let you know when I'm in the area.