Sprint Anyone After A Time Warp 1 Owner 1993 With A Genuine 5000 Miles , Before I Change My Mind ?

Discussion in 'Sprint & Trophy' started by enduro boy, May 17, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. enduro boy

enduro boy New Member

Dec 6, 2014
    I have built a couple of CRK cafe racers using the triple 900 as a donor, the last one I built has just sold , so I was looking for my next donor. I have fallen on a blue 1993 sprint 900, it is a one owner , genuine 5000 miles from new. I was a bit dubious, so did a lot of research , this bike was bought new on 1/5/93 and has had it's 1st service with the dealer at 516 miles and then did a further 4500 miles and was then parked up. The guy who owned it had 9 bikes and numerous cars . It hasn't been taxed since 1994, and has not MOT history because it's never had one until today. It flew through the MOT and has had the tank cleaned out the carbs sonically cleaned aand and a fresh battery and sounds sweet as a nut.
    So...............its a proper time warp and is too good to chop into a cafe project , so is there anyone that is after a lovely classic triple ??
    I can't seem to upload any pics on here , but for more details and pics email me on [email protected] or text/call 07432 049191 , £2995.00

• Like Like x 1
  2. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    I would think that it is FAR too good to be a donor bike. I have always thought that a donor bike should be mechanically sound but cosmetically challenged. Others may disagree, but it does seem to be a shame if it is as good as I think it may be. Find it a new home and then find a sad looking bike to bring back to life.
    Remember though .... it is YOUR bike to do with what you will!
    But saddoes that we are, we do need pictures (click on 'upload a file' next time you post, and then select your favourite spy shot).

And welcome in to the madhouse!:D

3. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Welcome to the forum.

4. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    So he has - just not posted very often! :cool: