Any triple owners use a scottoiler

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Modalconfusion, Aug 14, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Modalconfusion

Modalconfusion Active Member

Jul 28, 2016
    Stafford
    While I wait on the delivery of my Speed Triple I began to wonder about what extras to either fit or have fitted. The tail tidy I can do, thinking also of the small screen extender which I can do but what about the fitting of a scottoiler, it that something best left to those that know or is it a straight forward fit and connect. Thanks guys

2. Modalconfusion

Jul 28, 2016
    Stafford
    Thanks to a earlier post I have visited the site and reckon a e system will do the job they say it is better has anyone got one fitted

3. anthony gothard

anthony gothard Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2016
    lancashire uk
    ive got the pd oiler on mine, ( mini version ) looked at scotoiler but didnt want handlebars cluttering up with the controler.
    Mine sits out of the way under the seat. works very good
    http://www.pdoiler.co.uk

4. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    I've got the scotoiler, it sits under the seat and once you get the flow adjusted correctly it's great and doesn't make too much of a mess on the wheel

5. GaryM

GaryM It's him, you know who. Him from you know ....

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    I had the vacuum Scotoiler on my sprint. I know it's different from the triple but once set up it nae bother at all.

6. Modalconfusion

Jul 28, 2016
    Stafford

It looks simple enough and a lot cheaper than the e scottoiler kit is it the same quality, as I hadn't heard of them mind you I have led a sheltered life

7. t552

t552 Senior Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Bristol UK
    Electric is good

8. t552

t552 Senior Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Bristol UK
    Fueled by baked Beans

• Like Like x 3
  9. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Looks a good system Steve, and simple to install,only fiddly bit would be cutting the notch out of the chain guide for the oil pad to fit in, got to be carefull with the stanley knife :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Modalconfusion

Jul 28, 2016
    Stafford
    Shame on me for thinking bad thoughts !! Looks simple enough has anyone got one fitted ?