765 Any Deals About?

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by KobayashiMaru86, Sep 1, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. KobayashiMaru86

KobayashiMaru86 New Member

Aug 31, 2019
    Wales, UK
    90% decided an RS will be the next bike after a while away. Are there any deals about on them? I know my local dealer offers an Arrow can but is there anything else? Discount on other accessories like the protection bits or screen? Guess it's a case of if you don't ask you don't get. I'll either buy new or see if the demo is available

Still not sure I should be buying one this time of year but then again you'd hope they'd be flexible on the price, given they probably don't sell many over Autumn and Winter.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mark scarrott

mark scarrott Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2015
    burntwood
    Hi Mate

My brother just bought an RS pre registered from Blade motorcycles in Stratford and it was reduced by £1000.00.
    They may have another?

Mark

• Like Like x 1
  3. KobayashiMaru86

KobayashiMaru86 New Member

Aug 31, 2019
    Wales, UK
    An update. They were flexible and really helpful. More updates soon :)

4. Old phart phred

Old phart phred Noble Member

Jun 23, 2019
    Ks
    Good luck, my $1000 under msrp cash offer wasn't accepted for the street triple RS, they wanted $3000 over the msrp for delivery charges etc, etc, etc. untill a big 50th anevirserery(sp) event when I think they wanted to start a buying frenzy in the crowd, got a call to show up, they paraded me and the bike around the showroom and out into the parking lot for a photo shoot. Didn't buy a single accessory, t shirt, hat, or gear or giizmo. Seen 3 bikes sold during the long paperwork process

5. kiwiCanuck

kiwiCanuck New Member

Jul 13, 2019
    Canada
    Triumph are running deals atm, some country’s have $1000 off or $1200 in triumph credits. Just look on your country triumph website.

• Like Like x 1