Featured Another Very Very Important Thank You

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Ron Ashurst, Feb 19, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Ron Ashurst

Ron Ashurst I came into the world screaming & covered in blood
    Subscriber

I need to give one more very important thank You to a very good friend @Adie P .
    You see, Adie was kind enough to order the parts and ship them to me to get Scarlett back into proper trim after the off I had last fall thanks to the deer who wandered into the road.

No one ever likes there baby being sick and as much as I am digging the Speed Master, Scarlett is my girl.
    And that busted indicator has cost a couple hours sleep.

So Thank You Adie

Regards
    Ron

unnamed (12).jpg

• Like Like x 16
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Adie P

Adie P Elite Member
    Subscriber

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    Hey Ron. Thank you very much indeed for the kind and gracious words. I just need to be ultra pedantic (as usual) and correct you on one tiny detail ....... you don't really "NEED" to thank me - though that's not to say that I don't appreciate the very kind words and the sentiment. I do - very much. However, it's always a pleasure to help when and where I can, and even more so when it means another Mk.1 Speed is being looked after properly!

You are very welcome, my friend. Be safe.

Regards,

Adie

• Like Like x 14
  3. Wishbone

Wishbone Senior Member

Nov 4, 2018
    Essex UK
    This is a great community we have here and long may it continue:heart_eyes:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Wishbone.
    Yes it is. Probably the best. If Carlsberg made bikers they would probably be here. Ron great hope Scarlet is greatfull for Adie p's help. And Adie what a great fellow you are. I know this is a little delayed but needed to be said
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sir Trev

Sir Trev Senior Member

May 27, 2017
    Buckinghamshire