Featured Another R3

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by stollydriver, Jul 10, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. stollydriver

stollydriver Elite Member

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    Well I've gone and done it again - note to self - stop going to Bill Smiths Chester. Went for a sight seeing trip and ended up buying another R3 (2007) getting delivered after they have replaced discs and front tyre. This will sit beside my Explorer Xcx 2016. Luckily my wife is understanding (or is she just pretending?) Pics to follow when she arrives home.:p

• Like Like x 5
  2. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    Pics to follow the arrival home of your wife or the bike? We need to know!!!:confused:

Incidentally, the term 'understanding wife' is, in my experience, a complete misnomer. Or am I just unlucky?:eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    I am starting to get worried he has not survived her return ........
    o_O
    He posted hours ago.......

• Like Like x 2
  4. stollydriver

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    Still waiting delivery - may be end of week. I know this week is going to drag on and on:worried:

5. stollydriver

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    It's arrived - well I picked it up....

6. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:(Come on then you promised pictures :(

• Like Like x 1
  7. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

He doesn't look unhappy about it!....maybe the Marigolds are doing something for him :p...you might be onto something there...nudge nudge wink wink ;)....we can wait for the pictures if you two get busy :grinning:

Shouldn't take long :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. stollydriver

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    20170715_084945.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  9. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Nice bike mate :)

I knew it wouldn't take long :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. stollydriver

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    my wife wanted t go shopping so - I know where my bread is buttered.:p:p Picked her up from Chester this morning - new front tyre and brakes - after some 10 or so miles it started to rain. Baptism by fire, truly a superb bike - the backrest for the rider is really comfortable. Will post more pics when the computer allows (keeps saying file too large) have no idea how to make smaller.:mad:

11. stollydriver

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    Well - managed to get set of leather saddle bags with brackets and chrome rails. Those butty box panniers were real nasty.:)

• Like Like x 1