Angel Gt 2's

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Samsdad, Jun 23, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Samsdad

Samsdad Member

Mar 17, 2019
    norfolk
    Found nail in rear tyre of my Speed triple (corsa sp.) Had done almost 3000 miles so was squared off. Decided to go for a pair of Angel GT 2's. Got them fitted on Friday & put wheels back in later the same day. Finally got to go out for ride today, a steady ride as scrubbing them in. Ride quality is certainly less jarring than before but the main thing for going for the GT's is the occasional wet weather we experience in the UK! I reckon these should give a more reassuring ride on a wet ride. Will keep you informed in due course...

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Samsdad

Samsdad Member

Mar 17, 2019
    norfolk
    Further to my original post, I have now covered almost 2000 miles on these tyres. Yesterday, I returned from 620 mile trip to Northumberland. Riding on the A1 at times on very wet road, I felt very happy to be in these tyres. They are wearing very well, I.E, hardly at all. Give a very reassuring ride & grip has never been an issue. Feel this are far more suitable for every day riding than the factory fit tyres which are too single minded. Okay if you want to blast round a dry track. I recommend the Angle GT 2 very highly.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  3. JerryBB

JerryBB Noble Member

Oct 6, 2019
    Wales
    I had some on my Suzuki and they are great but they go bald down to the metal bands without much warning in my experience

4. Samsdad

Samsdad Member

Mar 17, 2019
    norfolk
    I had a GSXR 1000 K3 & put the original Angel St's on that which lasted quite well & no issues with suddenly wearing like you have experienced. Perhaps I ride like a pussy!