Aluminum Grip Options

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Sideburn, Jan 19, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sideburn

Sideburn Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2018
    Colorado
    Anyone know of a good set of aftermarket, aluminum grips for a 2019 RS? I'd like one that is part aluminum part rubber. I've seen a couple but when I ask the sellers to take pictures they either wont or they aren't correct. So, I'm hoping someone on here knows of something that will for sure fit.

2. SteveRS

SteveRS First Class Member

Jan 12, 2019
    British Columbia
  3. SteveRS

Jan 12, 2019
    British Columbia
    Do you not like the stock grips? Or is it just a looks mod? The stock grips feel pretty nice. Compared to my Street, they offer much more grip and feel.

4. Sideburn

Nov 27, 2018
    Colorado
    I probably need to get a picture for a seller of those. I ordered the URLO versions that said they are for a 2018 (which is the same as the 2019) but they didn’t fit.

The stock grips are ok but I like the look of the mixed metal/rubber.

5. SteveRS

Jan 12, 2019
    British Columbia
    You could check with a seller to ensure they fit but Rizoma products are very high quality, so I’d be surprised if they are for our bikes and don’t fit properly. What are URLO GRIPS?

6. Sideburn

Nov 27, 2018
    Colorado
    The URLOs are Rizoma brand and yes they were lovely. Just didn’t fit. I’ll call next week and see if they can send a pic.

7. SteveRS

Jan 12, 2019
    British Columbia
    Did they say they were correct for the bike? And they still didn’t fit. That blows.

8. Sideburn

Nov 27, 2018
    Colorado
    To be fair I didn’t talk to a person but yes the website and part numbers listed them as fitting a 2018. I’m going to call someone this time. I’ll let you guys know.

9. SteveRS

Jan 12, 2019
    British Columbia
    That would great thanks. I’m taking a liking to them as well :p